Business Contact Manager and Pocket PC Contacts

July 23, 2004 2:24:16 PM

Just installed the Business Contact Manager on my
notebook and am now concerned that I will have no way to
sync the contacts that I have moved to the Business
Contact Manager with my Pocket PC Contacts file. PDA is
running PocketPC 2002 Premium w/Outlook 2002

Can anyone advise
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 4:41:21 PM

Ack. I know the feeling. I noticed it right after installing BCM during the
Office 2003 beta testing period. As far as I am aware, there is no mechanism
to sync info between BPM and a Pocket PC (2002, 2003, or 2003 2nd Ed.).
--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Online Editor - http://MobileViews.com/ -- PDA & Wireless Info

!