CD/DVD Recording in XP Home

I have a CD/DVD recorder as well as a CD recorder, both set up on the
secondary IDE cable.
Both work fine with Nero 6 both reading and recording.

However in XPHome SP2 I can only have recording enabled on 1 of the drives
at a time.
Is this normal?
Is there anyway of having recording enabled on both drives simultaneously
under XP?

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

You can use one or the other but not both simultaneously.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner

"Paul Woodsford" <paul.woodsford@NO SPAMvirgin.net> wrote in message
>I have a CD/DVD recorder as well as a CD recorder, both set up on the
>secondary IDE cable.
> Both work fine with Nero 6 both reading and recording.
>
> However in XPHome SP2 I can only have recording enabled on 1 of the drives
> at a time.
> Is this normal?
> Is there anyway of having recording enabled on both drives simultaneously
> under XP?
>
> --
> Paul Woodsford
> Remove NOSPAM to reply.