REMOVABLE DISK NOT SHOWING UP

Hello,I have a mucrury brand 4G memory stich actually I have three.. one shows up when plugged in and the other two do not (I have win7)?? any ideas..
9 answers Last reply
More about removable disk showing
  1. Return the 2 that do not work.
  2. Now that is a technical response if I have ever seen one...great mind and knowhow...pat yourself in the ass!
  3. Leo,That was a Practical answer, sometimes a practical anwser is much better then a technical answer...WISE ASS.
  4. anonymous1 said:
    Leo,That was a Practical answer, sometimes a practical anwser is much better then a technical answer...WISE ASS.



    At least you got you name right and you gracefully signed out with it, "Wise ASS"! That is why you stayed anonymous...at least now you don't have to hide..you have a name..use it, Wise Ass!

    Regards,
    Leo
  5. leo_81 said:
    Hello,I have a mucrury brand 4G memory stich actually I have three.. one shows up when plugged in and the other two do not (I have win7)?? any ideas..


    You can always try them on other machines to see if they are indeed defective. You can also try to run other USB devices in those ports just to make sure that they're not fried.

    -- Ryan
    Windows Outreach Team
  6. w7pro said:
    You can always try them on other machines to see if they are indeed defective. You can also try to run other USB devices in those ports just to make sure that they're not fried.

    -- Ryan
    Windows Outreach Team

    Thank you Ryan,,,, I have since returned them and recived a replacement.
  7. Leo, I try and help people here, Some people like you are quick with a bad word and show a poor class. I should have had better manners and let it go. Yet after your poor reply to me you still followed my advice. WOW
  8. anonymous1 said:
    Leo, I try and help people here, Some people like you are quick with a bad word and show a poor class. I should have had better manners and let it go. Yet after your poor reply to me you still followed my advice. WOW

    Correct. and I appreciate "good advice", but what I got form you was arrogance. I had already returned the items long before your non-technical advice; I came to this board to get technical advice not my grandmother's responses.
    Thanks anyway and my apology if things got out of hand...it was a nice tit-for-tat.
    Have a great one.
  9. open my computer rigt click your local drive;go to properties-hardwere-see if your divice is there if not go and return it but if shows eneble it
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers 4G Removable Disk Memory Windows 7