GSM pc card

can anyone help me find a good gsm pc card for my pc.

i want one that will work on the cingular network.

i'm looking for one that will let me:
-sms message people
-make phone calls
-mms message
-use the gprs network for an internet connection on my pc

i would be very thankfull if someone could help me with this.

Www.google.com or a consultant

Steven Wabik wrote:

> can anyone help me find a good gsm pc card for my pc.
>
> i want one that will work on the cingular network.
>
> i'm looking for one that will let me:
> -sms message people
> -make phone calls
> -mms message
> -use the gprs network for an internet connection on my pc
>

> i would be very thankfull if someone could help me with this.

here you go. this one is a good one.
http://www.shentech.com/siwiai750pcg.html