Add drive for unknown hardware.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello,

how can I add drive to system? I need it because:

1) I installed computer and make image (by ghost).
2) Now I load this image to another computer very similiar there is only
another LAN a AUDIO card

so I want when windows find these unknow hardware install drivers for them
automaticly without wizard

is there some way? May I implemet driver to windows before there is a
hardware for them?

Thanks Tom

dl

Assuming your using WinXP if you ghosted the o/s to another sys its unlikely
to boot up with out using your winxp cd to undertake a repair installation.
Very similar is no good, they would need to be vertually identical in order
for this to work.
And that's without making an assumption as to whether its a retail/OEM
version