Antec Sonata, Epox 8rda+ and Zalman 7000A anyone?

Has anyone used this combination:

Mobo: Epox 8rda(+)
Case: Antec Sonata
HSF: Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu or AlCu

I know I have to cut the Zalman's mounting clip to make it fit without
interfearing with a row of capacitors near the socket on the mobo - no
problem with that.

But now I'm worried about this huge heatsink and the PSU. I guess it will
come close to the PSU, but how close and will it fit at all...

I have the 8rda+ and I'm thinking of getting the rest, but will it fit?

Anyone?

/Ville

Well, I bought the stuff and it did fit nicely.

So now it is time to see how far my XP-M 2400+ (stock 1.35V 35W) will take
me :eek:)

/Ville