an7 and uguru

I at all

i will buy abit an7 because i like it's uguru feature.
but i read only bad review.
Anybody like it?
can i overvolt and increase fsb of my Xp under windows?
thanks

Cib

I love my AN7 overclocks really well and I do that in windows, very stable
and fast. Im using Corsair ram but i have used crucial in it as well with
no problems.
Uguru works very well for me. 2600 barton at 2300mhz 11.5x 200fsb

doughnut

"ciber" <ciber@libero.it> wrote in message
> I at all
>
> i will buy abit an7 because i like it's uguru feature.
> but i read only bad review.
> Anybody like it?
> can i overvolt and increase fsb of my Xp under windows?
> thanks
>
> Cib

great!!!
if i find an old but very good nf7-s i buy it else ....
an7 it's mine ;)

thanks
cib

"doughy2002" <doughnut@doughnut.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> I love my AN7 overclocks really well and I do that in windows, very
stable
> and fast. Im using Corsair ram but i have used crucial in it as well with
> no problems.
> Uguru works very well for me. 2600 barton at 2300mhz 11.5x 200fsb
>

> doughnut
>

> "ciber" <ciber@libero.it> wrote in message
> > I at all
> >
> > i will buy abit an7 because i like it's uguru feature.
> > but i read only bad review.
> > Anybody like it?
> > can i overvolt and increase fsb of my Xp under windows?
> > thanks
> >
> > Cib

TRENDING THREADS