clueless about wireless

Hi all,
This is not really an MS Q, but I am wondering if you can point me in the
right direction--we have 2 computers at home, a G4 Mac with airport card and
a PC. We just signed up for wireless and will get the kit/adapter box that
comes with signup, and someone gave us a router (for the PC I think). Can
anyone tell me how to put all together or know a forum where I can go to find
out what additional h-w may be needed and how to put it all together?
Many thanks.

take a look here
http://www.homenethelp.com/web/howto/net.asp
peterk