Any decent boards with integrated audio/video?

I want a decent board that has integrated video as well as audio and I've
been looking at the Shuttle MN31N (at newegg for $80).
It looks pretty good and I was wondering if anyone has any first hand
experience with this board.
I want to pair it with a Barton 2500+ cpu.

If not Shuttle then can anyone recommend another decent AMD board with
onboard audio/video for about $100?

Thanks,
Walter

http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=7

"Walter Cohen" <w_cohen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I want a decent board that has integrated video as well as audio and I've
> been looking at the Shuttle MN31N (at newegg for $80).
> It looks pretty good and I was wondering if anyone has any first hand
> experience with this board.
> I want to pair it with a Barton 2500+ cpu.
>
> If not Shuttle then can anyone recommend another decent AMD board with
> onboard audio/video for about $100?
>
> Thanks,
> Walter

> If not Shuttle then can anyone recommend another decent AMD board with
> onboard audio/video for about $100?

I can't comment on the Shuttle, but I've built a good number of machines
at the office out of Abit NF7-M's, and I just upgraded to one at home. It
has an AthlonXP Mobile 2500+ clocked a bit above 3200+ speeds.

steve

Malcolm

just bought and assembled up an Albatron K8X800 PRO2 with an AMD64 3200+
the mobo has very nice 24bit onboard 7.1 hardware sound chip.
ENVY24 24 bit 96khz etc etc as used on high end sound cards.
compared to DAC/ADC and software codecs on most mobos.
seems PDG so far, sounds are clean and crisp.
mobo about 120 bucks from newegg.com
SPDIF coax and optical in and out,
8 channels of USB2, dual firewire, 1600mhz (or 800 bothways !!) FSB full
width.
regards malcolm