I have a p.c with a card reader built in and when i try to access my MMC card
my P.C does not detect it pls. help!

Have you contacted the manufacturer? Sometimes there are solutions in the
FAQs. I am having the same problems and the mfg is working on it. Just
waiting for a solution. Had problem few months ago, had to do a registry edit
and all was fine until the other day - can't remember the edits. So going
through the whole tech support thing again.

--
Treeman