Motherboard Monitor, Privilaged Instruction error how do i..

Motherboard Monitor, Privilaged Instruction error how do i fix it ?

Iam using the latest version and i go into the setup your board thing
slect my A7V266-e and i get the privilaged instruction error ?

I installed it the three ways it can be to and still no luck, looked
on the livewire forums nothing about it did a search but not working
for some reason.

Any ideas though it was fixed by the stuff i read guess not.

Thanks if you can help.

Log in as admin?

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:sn6n90lpht18rvn4taqmpae76dg2005knv@4ax.com...

> Motherboard Monitor, Privilaged Instruction error how do i fix it ?
>
> Iam using the latest version and i go into the setup your board thing
> slect my A7V266-e and i get the privilaged instruction error ?
>
> I installed it the three ways it can be to and still no luck, looked
> on the livewire forums nothing about it did a search but not working
> for some reason.
>
> Any ideas though it was fixed by the stuff i read guess not.
>
> Thanks if you can help.

I am the admin :)

We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:
> Motherboard Monitor, Privilaged Instruction error how do i fix it ?
>
> Iam using the latest version and i go into the setup your board thing
> slect my A7V266-e and i get the privilaged instruction error ?
>
> I installed it the three ways it can be to and still no luck, looked
> on the livewire forums nothing about it did a search but not working
> for some reason.
>
> Any ideas though it was fixed by the stuff i read guess not.
>
> Thanks if you can help.

Use speedfan then

Can speedfan show your CPu temp whileplaying a game ?

On Sat, 8 May 2004 13:04:04 -0400, "neopolaris" <.> wrote:

>We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:
>> Motherboard Monitor, Privilaged Instruction error how do i fix it ?
>>
>> Iam using the latest version and i go into the setup your board thing
>> slect my A7V266-e and i get the privilaged instruction error ?
>>
>> I installed it the three ways it can be to and still no luck, looked
>> on the livewire forums nothing about it did a search but not working
>> for some reason.
>>
>> Any ideas though it was fixed by the stuff i read guess not.
>>
>> Thanks if you can help.
>
>Use speedfan then

alt-tab

We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:
> Can speedfan show your CPu temp whileplaying a game ?
>

> On Sat, 8 May 2004 13:04:04 -0400, "neopolaris" <.> wrote:
>

>> We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:
>>> Motherboard Monitor, Privilaged Instruction error how do i fix it ?
>>>
>>> Iam using the latest version and i go into the setup your board
>>> thing slect my A7V266-e and i get the privilaged instruction error ?
>>>
>>> I installed it the three ways it can be to and still no luck, looked
>>> on the livewire forums nothing about it did a search but not working
>>> for some reason.
>>>
>>> Any ideas though it was fixed by the stuff i read guess not.
>>>
>>> Thanks if you can help.
>>
>> Use speedfan then

Alt tab that the only way it don't have an OSD ?

On Sun, 9 May 2004 12:23:55 -0400, "neopolaris" <.> wrote:

>alt-tab
>
>We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:
>> Can speedfan show your CPu temp whileplaying a game ?

>>> Use speedfan then

No it doesn't have OSD. I generally use speedfan and rivatuner. I just
alt-tab quick and check them. The temps don't drop while doing it so it
probably pretty accurate.