MBM and my Soyo K7VME

I just bought a Thermaltake TR2-M4 cpu cooler to replace the stock
heatsink. I just built the computer, and I haven't wanted to use it until
I found a quieter way to cool the CPU.

I downloaded Motherboard Monitor to monitor things, and I'm not quite sure
how to use it.

Can someone tell me which sensor to use to monitor my CPU temperature?

Mike

Michael Chiu wrote:
> I just bought a Thermaltake TR2-M4 cpu cooler to replace the stock
> heatsink. I just built the computer, and I haven't wanted to use it
> until I found a quieter way to cool the CPU.
>
> I downloaded Motherboard Monitor to monitor things, and I'm not quite
> sure how to use it.
>
> Can someone tell me which sensor to use to monitor my CPU temperature?
>
> Mike

The newest version should pick that for you.