MBM and my Soyo K7VME

I just bought a Thermaltake TR2-M4 cpu cooler to replace the stock
heatsink. I just built the computer, and I haven't wanted to use it until
I found a quieter way to cool the CPU.

I downloaded Motherboard Monitor to monitor things, and I'm not quite sure
how to use it.

Can someone tell me which sensor to use to monitor my CPU temperature?

Mike
1 answer Last reply
More about soyo k7vme

    Michael Chiu wrote:
    > I just bought a Thermaltake TR2-M4 cpu cooler to replace the stock
    > heatsink. I just built the computer, and I haven't wanted to use it
    > until I found a quieter way to cool the CPU.
    >
    > I downloaded Motherboard Monitor to monitor things, and I'm not quite
    > sure how to use it.
    >
    > Can someone tell me which sensor to use to monitor my CPU temperature?
    >
    > Mike

    The newest version should pick that for you.

AMD Monitors CPUs Overclocking