Wirelss Laptop broadcast

How can I broadcast a signal from my laptop to a network? Ideally I
would like to encode a video signal and broadcast it to a gateway that
then sends the signal to a streaming server. But that is a push signal
... maybe I should try a pull signal

any ideas?/
FraZ
1 answer Last reply
More about wirelss laptop broadcast

    the software that streams the signal to the server will know if it is push
    or pull, just install it and run.

    <frasser@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > How can I broadcast a signal from my laptop to a network? Ideally I
    > would like to encode a video signal and broadcast it to a gateway that
    > then sends the signal to a streaming server. But that is a push signal
    > .. maybe I should try a pull signal
    >
    > any ideas?/
    > FraZ

Laptops Wireless Networking