Unlocking

Ryan

I have a DFI NFII-Ultra-AL and i have heard that the new nForce 2 Ultra 400
Mobos have the ability to unlock processors can mine and if so how.

Ed

On Wed, 12 May 2004 21:36:41 GMT, "Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net>
wrote:

>I have a DFI NFII-Ultra-AL and i have heard that the new nForce 2 Ultra 400
>Mobos have the ability to unlock processors can mine and if so how.

A unlocked CPU helps. :)

If it's a post week-39 (03) Athlon, it's super-locked and nothing can change
it (unless they've cracked the mobile mod and powernow tweak).
Why not Ebay the locked Athlon and get an unlocked XP-M 2x00+ ?
They overclock like daemons !

"Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I have a DFI NFII-Ultra-AL and i have heard that the new nForce 2 Ultra
400
> Mobos have the ability to unlock processors can mine and if so how.

"Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I have a DFI NFII-Ultra-AL and i have heard that the new nForce 2 Ultra
400
> Mobos have the ability to unlock processors can mine and if so how.

There's no such thing as a motherboard that unlocks a processor.

"Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I have a DFI NFII-Ultra-AL and i have heard that the new nForce 2 Ultra
400
> Mobos have the ability to unlock processors can mine and if so how.

This is a popular myth....However in reality no motherboard can unlock a
locked processor.

TRENDING THREADS