suche axion cx 4158 xp treiber

Sorry, didn't want to disturb forum rules...
Found a Driver at driverguide.com but can't use it. I know it's dumb
but I can't get that thing installed to axion monitor. It's only a
*.inf file, that is opened in Editor. What should I do with it?

:confused:

--
tyl M

Right click and "Install"

It's not a real driver, it only tells Windows (and the GFX card) what
resolutions and refresh rates the monitor can take..

--
Tumppi
Reply to group