on board video memory

July 17, 2005 5:07:11 AM

I have done a system restore as I lost sound to my dvd etc after a TV card
was installed. The system is now "unstable" (?). I notice on the invoice it
says disabled on board video memory. What is it and should I have been doing
it after system restore?
Thanks
John

More about : board video memory

Anonymous
July 17, 2005 5:07:12 AM

John'
"I notice on the invoice it says disabled on board video memory."
I assume you mean on the instructions for the TV card it said to;
"disable on board video memory."
This is done in the bios for your motherboard.
To be safe, go to your computers website for your model computer, and
do a search for something like, "disabling onboard video."
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman

July 17, 2005 4:21:44 PM

Please do not take andrew e's advise, he is frequently wrong

!