on board video memory

I have done a system restore as I lost sound to my dvd etc after a TV card
was installed. The system is now "unstable" (?). I notice on the invoice it
says disabled on board video memory. What is it and should I have been doing
it after system restore?
Thanks
John
2 answers Last reply
More about board video memory

    John'
    "I notice on the invoice it says disabled on board video memory."
    I assume you mean on the instructions for the TV card it said to;
    "disable on board video memory."
    This is done in the bios for your motherboard.
    To be safe, go to your computers website for your model computer, and
    do a search for something like, "disabling onboard video."
    Best,
    Treeman

    --
    Treeman

    Please do not take andrew e's advise, he is frequently wrong
    "John H" <jh89s@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:42d9067d@clear.net.nz...
    >I have done a system restore as I lost sound to my dvd etc after a TV card
    >was installed. The system is now "unstable" (?). I notice on the invoice it
    >says disabled on board video memory. What is it and should I have been
    >doing it after system restore?
    > Thanks
    > John

Video Memory System Restore Windows XP