Just a big "Thank You" to this group.

I just wanted you guys to know how much I appreciate
the wealth of info I have gained from this group. I started
lurking
here back in Feb. of this year *after* I started to upgrade
my old
1.3 Duron system. I wish I had looked in here before I
started buying parts!

I know I may ask a few dumb questions from time to time,
but please just bear with me.

Anyway, Thanks, and keep up the good work.

That goes DITTO from me too. ... Especially 'pheasant' ... The Soltek board
and assitance w/ it was awesome!

Jet
NY

"Jet" <sutliff@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> That goes DITTO from me too. ... Especially 'pheasant' ... The Soltek
board
> and assitance w/ it was awesome!
>
> Jet
> NY

Aw shucks; weren't nuthin Maam!! ;)

That's what newsgroups are for; to help each other. No such thing as a
stupid question, only stupid mistakes, and this group (as well as many
others) has saved my chops MANY times.
Always glad to help when I can, plus if you follow the groups, you'll find
about a zillion different ways to do the same thing, and always a great way
to find programs that assist you like Ad-Aware, Spybot, Mailwasher, and many
many more. (Don't forget to send the developers a couple bucks if you like
their work)

Thanks for the pat on the back, I learned about 99% of it here, so I have to
extend my thanks to the group also. :)

Mark