** does mobile Barton take same HSFs and waterblocks as no..

no-name

Distinguished
May 8, 2004

perhaps a silly question - but thought I better ask before buying...

HSFs and waterblocks -
does a mobile Barton take the same ones as the non-mobile
or does the mobile need ones specifically made ( or modified )

thanks in advance

yes
"no-name" <no-name@false-address.net> wrote in message
> perhaps a silly question - but thought I better ask before buying...
>
> HSFs and waterblocks -
> does a mobile Barton take the same ones as the non-mobile
> or does the mobile need ones specifically made ( or modified )
>
> thanks in advance

ozone

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

"no-name" <no-name@false-address.net> wrote in message
> perhaps a silly question - but thought I better ask before buying...
>
> HSFs and waterblocks -
> does a mobile Barton take the same ones as the non-mobile
> or does the mobile need ones specifically made ( or modified )
>
> thanks in advance

Using my Thermaltake Volcano 9+ that was on my T-Bed 2100+ B on my Barton
2500+ Mobile as i type this.
So yea a Normal barton/Xp heatsink/waterblock will work.
OZoNE