Cold Cathode's

What is the point of cold cathode's? Do they put out UV? What does put out
UV?

--
"Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
holds all the pieces of the Universe together"

    Cold cathodes - light up the inside of a pc case. What puts out UV light?
    Take a guess ...

    go on ....

    A UV cold cathode !!

    "Alex" <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message
    > A UV cold cathode !!
    No need to be rude.

    --
    "Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
    holds all the pieces of the Universe together"

    Sorry - didn't mean to come across like that. Ebuyer has dual cathode (2x
    12inch) kits cheap - just got a load for about 3.50 each :-D

    Alex wrote:
    > Sorry - didn't mean to come across like that. Ebuyer has dual
    > cathode (2x 12inch) kits cheap - just got a load for about 3.50 each
    > :-D
    >

    > "Daniel P" <none@none.com> wrote in message
    >> "Alex" <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message
    >>> A UV cold cathode !!
    >> No need to be rude.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light
    >> side, and it
    >> holds all the pieces of the Universe together"

    coolerguys.com and svcompucycle.com have a lot of UV and other colored cold
    cathodes and leds. The UV is cool in low light situations.

    Shannon

    Well I know where to get them. you can get them from http://www.newegg.com
    and with a huge selection is
    http://www.frozencpu.com frozen cpu is a little pricy but them have a huge
    selection of case modd stuff.

    --

    Daniel P wrote:
    > Well I know where to get them. you can get them from
    > http://www.newegg.com and with a huge selection is
    > http://www.frozencpu.com frozen cpu is a little pricy but them have a
    > huge selection of case modd stuff.
    >
    >> Alex wrote:
    >>> Sorry - didn't mean to come across like that. Ebuyer has dual
    >>> cathode (2x 12inch) kits cheap - just got a load for about 3.50 each
    >>> :-D
    >>>

    >>> "Daniel P" <none@none.com> wrote in message

    >> coolerguys.com and svcompucycle.com have a lot of UV and other
    >> colored cold cathodes and leds. The UV is cool in low light
    >> situations.
    >>
    >> Shannon

    no kidding! Who does not know about newegg? and you were complaining about
    some one being a smartass?

    Well I wanted to put in a link. Here's another place
    www.xpcases.com

    --
    > Daniel P wrote:
    > > Well I know where to get them. you can get them from
    > > http://www.newegg.com and with a huge selection is
    > > http://www.frozencpu.com frozen cpu is a little pricy but them have a
    > > huge selection of case modd stuff.

    > >> coolerguys.com and svcompucycle.com have a lot of UV and other
    > >> colored cold cathodes and leds. The UV is cool in low light
    > >> situations.
    > >>
    > >> Shannon
    >
    > no kidding! Who does not know about newegg? and you were complaining
    about
    > some one being a smartass?

AMD Overclocking Hardware