2100+ to Barton 2500+, worth the upgrade?

I currently have my 2100+ oc'd to 2.17g. Would an overclocked 2500+ be
worth the upgrade?

Robert

I have an xp 2600 barton overclocked 166 to 172 on fsb and under load my cpu
doesn't get hotter than 42 degrees celcius. thanks to my thermalright copper
heat sink bolted to my asus a7n8x-x.

On Sat, 29 May 2004 18:08:58 GMT, "Robert" <rvanss@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have an xp 2600 barton overclocked 166 to 172 on fsb and under load my cpu
>doesn't get hotter than 42 degrees celcius. thanks to my thermalright copper
>heat sink bolted to my asus a7n8x-x.

You should be able to get at least 200MHz on the FSB with two stix of
PC3200

BoroLad

On Sat, 29 May 2004 18:08:58 GMT, "Robert" <rvanss@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have an xp 2600 barton overclocked 166 to 172 on fsb and under load my cpu
>doesn't get hotter than 42 degrees celcius. thanks to my thermalright copper
>heat sink bolted to my asus a7n8x-x.

TROLL alert