I was messing around in the control panel , and the next day my mouse kept
wanting to jump down to the lower left of the display ( start button) , no
matter what I was doing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the mouses driver, and
the driver is digitally signed. Does anybody know a setting somewhere I might
have inadvertantly changed?

dl

Check the settings in your mouse properties/software

"Litecar2" <Litecar2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I was messing around in the control panel , and the next day my mouse kept
> wanting to jump down to the lower left of the display ( start button) , no
> matter what I was doing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the mouses driver,
and
> the driver is digitally signed. Does anybody know a setting somewhere I
might
> have inadvertantly changed?

That was the first thing I did..Ive checked all the obvious solutions