good overview for a beginner

Hi All,
Is there a good document that I can use to get started in overclocking?

On Mon, 31 May 2004 11:01:47 -0500, Helix <helix@tca.net> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Is there a good document that I can use to get started in overclocking?

Google is your friend. How about using it to search for something like
"Overclocking FAQ" or "Overclocking Tutorial"? I'm sure you could mamage
that.

Larry Gagnon

--
********************************
to reply via email remove "fake"

Or! The all around best idea for this whole subject, is not to do it.
"Helix" <helix@tca.net> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> Is there a good document that I can use to get started in overclocking?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:00:31 GMT, "Ziferten" <ehaag_0@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Or! The all around best idea for this whole subject, is not to do it.
>"Helix" <helix@tca.net> wrote in message
>> Hi All,
>> Is there a good document that I can use to get started in overclocking?

It can be easy. Amd mobile athlon 2600 with Abit NF7-S rev2
motherboard. The 2600 is an unlocked cpu. Set the multiplier as high
as you can. Just test your multiplier selection with Prime95 to find
the sweet spot. Start at default multiplier and work your way up
until you get errors, then back off one or two.

The trick to simple overclocking is to take what they give you ;)