Wireless Network Connection Properties

Hi,

In the Wireless Network Connection Properties box under the Wireless
Networks tab, there is a checkbox available for "Use Windows to configure my
wireless network settings." In the past this box was checked and stayed
checked all the time even if I rebooted, restarted, etc.. Starting a few days
ago whenever I reboot, startup, etc. by default this box is now always
unchecked and I have to go in and recheck it each time.

What's making this box uncheck itself and how do I get it to stay checked
again?

Thanks!
Mark

In the driver/software for the wireless NIC there might be a setting like
"Let Windows manage settings" or something like that. Check it if it's
unchecked

--
Tumppi
Reply to group