ms pac speed up chip roms?

just asking again...

the speed up hack for ms pacman like currently in the arcade.
(fast ms pac. normal speed ghosts.)

are there roms for this?

i just tried downloading a set made for dumping to the actual EPROMs and
replaced the corresponding ones in mspacman.zip but no luck. the game boots
with the test screens but then goes to a black screen.

anyone with a working romset for this, let me know.
thanks.

keith.

mspacmnf.zip

"keith corcoran" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> just asking again...
>
> the speed up hack for ms pacman like currently in the arcade.
> (fast ms pac. normal speed ghosts.)
>
> are there roms for this?
>
> i just tried downloading a set made for dumping to the actual EPROMs and
> replaced the corresponding ones in mspacman.zip but no luck. the game
> boots
> with the test screens but then goes to a black screen.
>
> anyone with a working romset for this, let me know.
> thanks.
>
> keith.

mspacmnf.zip

"keith corcoran" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> just asking again...
>
> the speed up hack for ms pacman like currently in the arcade.
> (fast ms pac. normal speed ghosts.)
>
> are there roms for this?
>
> i just tried downloading a set made for dumping to the actual EPROMs and
> replaced the corresponding ones in mspacman.zip but no luck. the game
> boots
> with the test screens but then goes to a black screen.
>
> anyone with a working romset for this, let me know.
> thanks.
>
> keith.

thanks.
seems i have it but don't see it listed in mame32 .76

do i just need to run it manually?

k.

"doc44" <doc44ganospam@charter.net> wrote in message
> mspacmnf.zip
>
> "keith corcoran" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> > just asking again...
> >
> > the speed up hack for ms pacman like currently in the arcade.
> > (fast ms pac. normal speed ghosts.)
> >
> > are there roms for this?
> >
> > i just tried downloading a set made for dumping to the actual EPROMs and
> > replaced the corresponding ones in mspacman.zip but no luck. the game
> > boots
> > with the test screens but then goes to a black screen.
> >
> > anyone with a working romset for this, let me know.
> > thanks.
> >
> > keith.

yeah. just had it working on .88
thanks.