C Drive NOT recognized!

I tried to access C-Drive either by clicking on Computer icon on the Start up
in Windows XP prof or by Command prompt. NO C RIVE ICON IS VISIBLE or can be
accessed. On CMD prompt I get the folowing prompt:
C:\Documents and Setting\Mel>
How do I get to my C-Drive. Otherwise I am able to access different programs.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about drive recognized

    If it exists,try run,type:cmd In cmd type:DiskPart Then:list disk
    Then:list volume
    and/or type:Help

    "mdk" wrote:

    > I tried to access C-Drive either by clicking on Computer icon on the Start up
    > in Windows XP prof or by Command prompt. NO C RIVE ICON IS VISIBLE or can be
    > accessed. On CMD prompt I get the folowing prompt:
    > C:\Documents and Setting\Mel>
    > How do I get to my C-Drive. Otherwise I am able to access different programs.
    > Thanks

Command Prompt Windows XP