Getting ready to buy new system

Anyone have any idea when the new AMD 64's are coming out
(3500+,3700+,3800+)?

Anyway...here is my setup so far:

Chenming Blue Aluminium SOHO Tower Case
450W Peak Power Supply
ASUS K8V Deluxe SE Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 3400+ Processor
Thermaltake Venus 12 CPU Cooler
Hitachi 80GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS

I'm looking to buy 512MB of RAM? Which is the best to buy?

Any suggestions? Should I change anything (already got the case and power
supply)?

I would get a larger hard drive, 120 or 160 gig drives are not that much
more expensive.

512 megs of ram is absolute minimum for win xp in a system like that. I
recently upgraded to 1 Gb and made quite a big difference.

Peter