Changing size of partition (C/D hardrive)

I am trying to increase the size of C drive (partition) while decreasing the
D portion where I store music and photos. not sure where to make this
adjustment? Bob

Buy a copy of Partition Magic 8 or similar third party disk
management software...

some support