Greatest Boss Of All Time

jt

Posted this thread two years ago and the winner was "Sinistar" for his/its
sheer brutality and uncompromising evil.

Who do you think is the greatest unholy bastard of a boss to ever torment
your dreams?

- James

Est'd 1969

www.jamestipper.com
*may contain peanuts

JT thought about it a bit, then said...
> Posted this thread two years ago and the winner was "Sinistar" for his/its
> sheer brutality and uncompromising evil.
>
> Who do you think is the greatest unholy bastard of a boss to ever torment
> your dreams?

Some of the bosses in Total Carnage are pretty nasty, but they don't
scare me like Sinistar did, simply because you can always put a quarter
in and keep playing on Total Carnage.

On Sinistar, however, when you heard "Beware, I live" you had damn well
better beware, because he's coming to get you and there's no "continue"
to save your sorry behind...

Nothing more frightening than to hear "Beware, I live" and realize that
you've only got six sinibombs, and he's got 15 pieces of armor...

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

Mr. X - Kung Fu Master
Mr. Sandman - Punch-Out
Willy - Double Dragon