Hello!
I have a zoom v.92 EXT modem.tryed to install it and its not on the list!
only standard modems show?? no zoom or oem makers? so tryed again unistall
the zoom driver and reloaded it. again not on the list.tryed HAVE disk. could
not find the right file..Help!! What am i doing wrong! In windows 98se it was
there after the install and like 20 other brands. XP No brands in my list.
the Zoom is in the programs file? uninstall and Reg. so something did
install!

Try here:
http://www.modem-drivers.com/companies/1174.htm
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Mr.t" <Mr.t@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
> I have a zoom v.92 EXT modem.tryed to install it and its not on the list!
> only standard modems show?? no zoom or oem makers? so tryed again unistall
> the zoom driver and reloaded it. again not on the list.tryed HAVE disk.
> could
> not find the right file..Help!! What am i doing wrong! In windows 98se it
> was
> there after the install and like 20 other brands. XP No brands in my list.
> the Zoom is in the programs file? uninstall and Reg. so something did
> install!

This?
http://www.zoom.com/techsupport/dial_up/v92conexant.shtml

or this?