sy-kt600 + mobile xp

has anyone tried to get a mobile xp processor to work on a soyo kt-600
dragon plus v1.0 ?? i ordered the board and proc lastnight from
newegg, but in my sleep deprived haze i forgot to check for
compatibility for the mobile xp. i also cant find any mention of this
anywhere on google. i've never played w/ setting up mobile procs
before. any suggestions? i also have an aopen ak79g-vn nf2 board
available if the soyo doesn't work. anyone tried it on this board?
any input would be appreciated :D

==============

update:

i got the board and cpu. its up and running right now. i got it
clocked at 2300mhz atm w/ a tt silent boost hsf and arctic silver.
its running between 40c~52c. i could press this chip harder if this
stupid board had voltage adjustments and if i strapped one of my
annoying loud hsf's to it. i guess i can vcc mod it if i really feel
the need.

specs:
soyo kt-600 dragon plus 1.0
mobile xp 2600+ @2.3Ghz @1.53v
tt silent boost
1gb pc3200 pny 2.5cas
9700 all-in-wonder 128mb 8x agp

40c idle/52c load

ohh.. btw, thank you for all of your helpfull replies to my questions.
it really helped me out alot! </sarcasim> :roll: