why would a athlon xp 2200 be green

Now please when you obsessing about the color of a processor. That's weird.
Should they be doing something productive? Like improving the architecture.

--
"Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
holds all the pieces of the Universe together"

Bearclaw wrote:
> ?

For the same reason that grass is green. It absorbs the other wavelengths.

Ben

TRENDING THREADS