USB Printer Support/USB issues

I am trying to install a Lexmark Z515 printer on my computer and I keep
getting a message about USB Printer Support -- can't remember the wording but
anyway it won't let me continue do I need to do anything like enabling the
USB ports? Or is there something else I should be doing
2 answers Last reply
More about printer support issues

    Look in Device Manager/Hardware, any problems with your Usb devices?
    Treeman

    --
    Treeman

    In device mgr,locate the usb controller,R.click on it,select,update drivers.

    "K" wrote:

    > I am trying to install a Lexmark Z515 printer on my computer and I keep
    > getting a message about USB Printer Support -- can't remember the wording but
    > anyway it won't let me continue do I need to do anything like enabling the
    > USB ports? Or is there something else I should be doing

Support USB Printers Windows XP