Looking to get new psu w/ a single 120mm fan.

Any idea of how much air that fan moves? 50-60cfs?

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 01:01:41 +0000, Bearclaw wrote:

> Any idea of how much air that fan moves? 50-60cfs?

Dunno, but it's enough. My Fortron FSP-350 runs cool, quiet, and strong.
Can't really ask for more from a PSU...

feroce

peter

I have a Nexus 350 watt with a 120mm fan and it runs almost silently when
the weather is cool. The fan does not shift much air when running slowly
but it's fine as the single case fan in my system.

My CPU and GPU heat is vented outside the case.

Peter