File transfer wizard is not showing up

Hello all!

I have one strange problem wich I can't fix. When I try to connect my
mobile phone via IrDA port on my notebook with xp SP2 the icon of "file
tranfer wizard"is not showing up anymore. I can't detect or remember
exact time when this started to happen so that I can deinstall some sw
or something like that.
Also, this is IrDA port which is built-in and I thought that the port
is broken or drivers for it are screwed up, so I tried with USB to IrDA
adapter. When I connect adapter I can hear sound from windows
recognizing it, but when I put mobile phone in front of it nothing
happens as with built-in port.
Btw I checked in my modem list for "handy modem driver", and when I put
phone near IrDA port, windows shows that modem is available.

Please help cause I'm crazy about it!

Thank you in advance!

--
hrvoje123Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

1st open xps firewall,you'll probably need to add the port IrDA,for the file
transfer wizard,install xp cd,locate the wizard in perform other tasks.