Is it just me or is MAME getting faster?

I guess it could have something to do with the wipe and reload of windows
but I recently downloaded MAME32 .95 and many of the games that were
unplayable on this AMD XP1800+ are now playable. The only other thing I
added was a GeForce 1 video card.

Go figure...

--
Matt

M and M Electronics
6661 Stanford Ranch Road
Suite F PMB 105
Rocklin, Ca 95677
916-275-5871

http://tinyurl.com/absdz

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:39:38 +0000, Peale wrote:

> innocent_lamb <nospam@example.com> wrote in
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/absdz
>
> What does hampster food have to do with anything?

It makes the hampster run faster, of course.

Isn't Mame hampster-powered?

innocent_lamb wrote:

>>What does hampster food have to do with anything?
>
> It makes the hampster run faster, of course.
>
> Isn't Mame hampster-powered?

Isn't EVERYTHING hampster-powered?
--
FSogol

FSogol played the following on an explodable self-inflating leather and
concrete saxophone

> innocent_lamb wrote:
>

>>>What does hampster food have to do with anything?
>>
>> It makes the hampster run faster, of course.
>>
>> Isn't Mame hampster-powered?
>
> Isn't EVERYTHING hampster-powered?

I dont know but I do know there's NO F&^*$# P IN HAMSTER!!!

Sorry, one of my pet hates that one...lol

--
Neil

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:16:31 -0500, Dire Radiant wrote:

> I dont know but I do know there's NO F&^*$# P IN HAMSTER!!!

So you never have to clean the litter box?

Peale's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> innocent_lamb <nospam@example.com> wrote in
>> http://tinyurl.com/absdz
> What does hampster food have to do with anything?

Thats what I want to know

innocent_lamb wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:39:38 +0000, Peale wrote:
>

>>innocent_lamb <nospam@example.com> wrote in
>>

>>>http://tinyurl.com/absdz
>>
>>What does hampster food have to do with anything?
>

> It makes the hampster run faster, of course.
>
> Isn't Mame hampster-powered?

I hear it's a staple on the 'Steel Duck', so what's good enough for
Sammy is good enough for me.

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad