Any future Bluetooth products from Microsoft?

I bought the Elite Desktop for Bluetooth, but there were many flaws -
including a tilt-wheel mouse that lagged like crazy (especially bad for
FPS), while the BT keyboard doesnt work in the BIOS.... Are there any future
BT products planned in the future?

Lets hope that Microsoft would "standardize" the Blue Tooth drivers first.
Most BT drivers are not "certified" for XP yet!