caleb

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

Hi

My staff: Gigabyte Ga-7N400-L / Barton 2500+ @ 11x166...
I've set CPU multiplier from Auto mode to x12 and above an nothing happends,
program coled "barton CRC 1.5" shows that I have unlocked multiplier in my
CPU. There are also problms whit FSB, I can't set it above 11x170, system
shuts down on higer FSB. Whot is wrong ?

Thank You for any help

--
caleb

"caleb" <pnyro@vep.cy> wrote in message news:cak1om$j2v$1@inews.gazeta.pl...
> Hi
>
> My staff: Gigabyte Ga-7N400-L / Barton 2500+ @ 11x166...
> I've set CPU multiplier from Auto mode to x12 and above an nothing
happends,
> program coled "barton CRC 1.5" shows that I have unlocked multiplier in
my
> CPU. There are also problms whit FSB, I can't set it above 11x170, system
> shuts down on higer FSB. Whot is wrong ?
>
> Thank You for any help
>
> --
> caleb

It sounds like you have a lock'd multiplier
I dont know the motherboard, but is the ram pc3200 ?

lee

Look in bios and make sure you haven't got memory timings on something like
"Turbo" mode.

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:21:57 +0200, "caleb" <pnyro@vep.cy> wrote:

>:>Hi
>:>
>:>My staff: Gigabyte Ga-7N400-L / Barton 2500+ @ 11x166...
>:>I've set CPU multiplier from Auto mode to x12 and above an nothing happends,
>:>program coled "barton CRC 1.5" shows that I have unlocked multiplier in my
>:>CPU. There are also problms whit FSB, I can't set it above 11x170, system
>:>shuts down on higer FSB. Whot is wrong ?
>:>
>:>Thank You for any help

-----
Lee.

caleb

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

Lee wrote:
> Look in bios and make sure you haven't got memory timings on
> something like "Turbo" mode.

that was it, my barton is now runing @ 11x185 :)

thanks

--