Pocket PC 2003 WPA PSK

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
April 18, 2005 10:50:41 PM

Is there any upgrade that will enable WPA-PSK on Pocket PC
2003?

More about : pocket 2003 wpa psk

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 20, 2005 1:53:14 PM

It depends on the PocketPC. For example HP provided an updated firmware/driver/ROM that added WPA
support to my iPAQ 5555 device. I suggest you contact the manufacturer of your device for help with
this issue. If your using an add-on 802.11b card then the manufacturer of the card may have provided
an update to support WPA.

Please post additional questions concerning PocketPC wireless issues to the
microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless news group.

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

!