Mobile Barton 2500 whats the maxium multiplier it has ?

11X ???

What could be the maxium speed you could get this with the multiplier
and the FSB at 200 ?

Found a supply for them just hope its the bets one for overclokcing
fingers crossed 2.7ghz here i come 3.0gzh with water cooling ?

Nahhhhhhhhh.
3 answers Last reply
More about mobile barton 2500 whats maxium multiplier

    The multiplier is limited only by what your motherboard can support. You
    would need to be very lucky to find one that will do 2.7GHz on air I've
    tried several and the most I can get Prime stable is 2.65GHz...maybe if you
    went bezerk with the voltage you may get to 2.7. I'd not expect water
    cooling to get any higher.

    "Paul Mathews" <paulm@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

    > 11X ???
    >
    > What could be the maxium speed you could get this with the multiplier
    > and the FSB at 200 ?
    >
    > Found a supply for them just hope its the bets one for overclokcing
    > fingers crossed 2.7ghz here i come 3.0gzh with water cooling ?
    >
    > Nahhhhhhhhh.

    "Paul Mathews" <paulm@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

    > 11X ???
    >
    > What could be the maxium speed you could get this with the multiplier
    > and the FSB at 200 ?
    >
    > Found a supply for them just hope its the bets one for overclokcing
    > fingers crossed 2.7ghz here i come 3.0gzh with water cooling ?
    >
    > Nahhhhhhhhh.

    Why not just one post?

    Denny. :-)

    Becuase with one post poeple would not read the question if it does
    not interest them :(

    With diff posts if a question gets their eyes they read if not they
    dont and thus dont or do reply, logical :)

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:27:03 -0400, "Dennis E Strausser Jr"
    <dstrausser33@comcast.net> wrote:

    >"Paul Mathews" <paulm@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    >>
    >> 11X ???
    >>
    >> What could be the maxium speed you could get this with the multiplier
    >> and the FSB at 200 ?
    >>
    >> Found a supply for them just hope its the bets one for overclokcing
    >> fingers crossed 2.7ghz here i come 3.0gzh with water cooling ?
    >>
    >> Nahhhhhhhhh.
    >>
    >Why not just one post?
    >
    >Denny. :-)

AMD Mobile Overclocking Hardware