athlon 0,13 1700+ multiplier

Bart

i know that this processor has unblocked multiplier from 5 to 12,5
currently I run at 166x12,5 1,55V
but is it possible to unlock higher ratios ?
im interested in 14 or 14,5 x 166
my mobo doesnt support 200 fsb :(

has anybody tried it ??

bart wrote:
> i know that this processor has unblocked multiplier from 5 to 12,5
> currently I run at 166x12,5 1,55V
> but is it possible to unlock higher ratios ?

You don't need to unlock higher multipliers. You just set them. If your
board only supports 4 bits (of the 5 bits) of the FID (multiplier) then it's
a problem with your board and has nothing to do with your chip. If you want
to *use* a high multiplier, you'll have to do some pinmods to make it
default to a multiplier in the "high" range of 13+. There's several ways you
can do this, and many sites that will tell you how to do this. I've compared
some of the options at:
http://www.emboss.co.nz/amdmults/

[...]

--