Athlon64 Memory Help???

Hello All
I need some advise as to brands of DDR memory that will work with my Epox
8KDA3+
What works for you?
Thanks in advance.

Lee.

I'm planning on running both my Corsair XMS2700 and OCZ PC2700rev.3.2

I'll let you know how it works.

From what I've read the A64's don't take a huge performance hit by running
the memory frequency at 166mhz or running the htt/memory asynchronous.

"spock" <captainspock@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hello All
> I need some advise as to brands of DDR memory that will work with my Epox
> 8KDA3+
> What works for you?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Lee.

---

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:31:10 +0930, "spock"
<captainspock@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>Hello All
>I need some advise as to brands of DDR memory that will work with my Epox
>8KDA3+
>What works for you?
>Thanks in advance.

>Lee.

Lot's of help here :

alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

BoroLad

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:31:10 +0930, spock wrote:

> Hello All
> I need some advise as to brands of DDR memory that will work with my Epox
> 8KDA3+
> What works for you?

I'm using Buffalo PC3700, but in a S755MAX board.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

> >Hello All
> >I need some advise as to brands of DDR memory that will work with my Epox
> >8KDA3+
> >What works for you?
> >Thanks in advance.
>
> >Lee.
>
> Lot's of help here :
>
> alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

What news server is it on? It is not on my current news server.

TIA

Dave

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:07:14 +0000, Dave wrote:

>> alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
>
> What news server is it on?

I'd guess most of the main ones. It's listed at the official listing site.

> It is not on my current news server.

Request it. There's not many servers that add groups without a request.