Best Paper for Epson C84

I only just acquired this printer and am wondering if other readers
have determined optimal ink/paper combinations for the C84. Thanks.
TIA

Epson datapoint here:

I just got my Epson R200 and I use Red River 68lb UltraPro Gloss paper.
Excellent results. About $.30/page for both 8.5x11 and 4x6.

www.redriverpaper.com

Dale wrote:
> I only just acquired this printer and am wondering if other readers
> have determined optimal ink/paper combinations for the C84. Thanks.
> TIA

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:25:17 GMT, Scott Reeve
<scott.reeve@verizon.net> wrote:

>Epson datapoint here:
>
>I just got my Epson R200 and I use Red River 68lb UltraPro Gloss paper.
>Excellent results. About $.30/page for both 8.5x11 and 4x6.
>
>www.redriverpaper.com
>

>Dale wrote:
>> I only just acquired this printer and am wondering if other readers
>> have determined optimal ink/paper combinations for the C84. Thanks.
>> TIA

The best Epson paper to use for the C84 for photo printing is Epson
Matte Paper Heavyweight. Although Epson now has DuraBrite Glossy Photo
Paper, I prefer the matte paper.

TRENDING THREADS