top drivers

raj wrote:
> which force ware drivers are good for asus a7n8x delux mobo?

The latest.

Ben

johny

Ben Pope, I think your site is down.

borolad@myowseintheboro.org wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:13:00 +0100, "Ben Pope" <spam@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> raj wrote:
>>> which force ware drivers are good for asus a7n8x delux mobo?
>
>> The latest.
>
>> Ben
>
> Ben, has your site been ' jacked ' or what ?

http://apps5.oingo.com/apps/domainpark/domainpark.cgi?client=netw8744&s=www.ben.pope.name

Yeah. Looks like Network Solutions have removed my DNS setting AGAIN.

I really can't recommend enough that anybody who wants to run a website NOT
use NetSol, they are incompetent, they can't leave settings alone and they
don't know how their own services work.

Also, when they can't figure out the answer, they'll often just ignore you
over email.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ben