Overclocking program

Does anyone know a good OC program?

--
"Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
holds all the pieces of the Universe together"

Daniel P wrote:
> Does anyone know a good OC program?

What for?

Chipset?

Motherboard?

Processor?

OS?

Ben

"Ben Pope" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Daniel P wrote:
> > Does anyone know a good OC program?
>
> What for?
>
> Chipset?
>
> Motherboard?
>
> Processor?

Thats the one

--

"Daniel P" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> "Ben Pope" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Daniel P wrote:
> > > Does anyone know a good OC program?
> >
> > What for?
> >
> > Chipset?
> >
> > Motherboard?
> >
> > Processor?
>
> Thats the one

There's the link.

What?

--
"Dublevay" <duble@byNO--SPAM.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Daniel P" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> > "Ben Pope" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > What for?
> > >
> > > Chipset?
> > >
> > > Motherboard?
> > >
> > > Processor?
> >
> > Thats the one
> >
> There's the link.

"Dublevay" <duble@byNO--SPAM.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Daniel P" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> > "Ben Pope" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > What for?
> > >
> > > Chipset?
> > >
> > > Motherboard?
> > >
> > > Processor?
> >
> > Thats the one
> >
> There's the link.

and here's a name - 8rdavcore.exe - if it is a well known nforce board

I need a program that can overclock my CPU. I have a
VIA K8T-800 Chipset

--

>I need a program that can overclock my CPU. I have a
> VIA K8T-800 Chipset

Try http://www.cpuid.com/clockgen.php to see if your particular motherboard
is supported.
--
Steve Midgley

nope I have a AMD Athlon 64 MSI K8T-NEOFS2R

--

> nope I have a AMD Athlon 64 MSI K8T-NEOFS2R

It looks to me like they have support for your board. Scroll down to the
"Athlon 64 / Athlon 64 FX / Opteron Mainboards" section.

Steve Midgley

No they don't its only the Nforce boards no VIA boards. Read it

--

> No they don't its only the Nforce boards no VIA boards. Read it

I did read it. The MSI part number for your K8T-NEOFS2R is MS-6702. The
clockgen for your board is the last one on the list.

Steve Midgley

TRENDING THREADS