I have an AMD Athlon 3000+, which is the best motherboard to buy for it in terms of performance?

Web Child wrote:
> I have an AMD Athlon 3000+, which is the best motherboard to buy for it
> in terms of performance?

An nForce2 based one.

Since you are in the overclocking newsgroup, you will want a fast FSB, many
say the DFI LanParty will do ridiculous FSBs, but others disagree... guess
it's luck of the draw.

Try the Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe or the Abit NF7-S, in my opinion. (I have the
Asus A7N8X Deluxe, slightly older version of the -E)

Ben