list of game by control panel config

Hello
Is there a list somewhere that list games by the control panel config. ie
if i have a control panel like donkey kong, which has one joystick and one
button, is there a list that tells me all vertical oriented games that use
that config.

Or on a machines like nintendo vs cabinets that have 2 joysticks and 2
buttons per stick, so a list of games that can be used with that config

thanks and please email me at arcadeunlimited@aol.com if you can help

thanks
troy

i too am interested in this. i'm curious how many games one can play
with a simple joystick config. the commercial ones (hotrod, xarcade)
are all 8 button/stick, but for all i know, 95% of games need only two
buttons.