repeater

graham

I am looking for suggestions on kit to extend a home WiFi set up. The ADSL
router is a 3Com OfficeConnect (11g). Any suggestions on suitable access
point which can be configured as a repeater?

Graham Rawlinson

Malke

graham wrote:

> I am looking for suggestions on kit to extend a home WiFi set up. The
> ADSL
> router is a 3Com OfficeConnect (11g). Any suggestions on suitable
> access point which can be configured as a repeater?
>
> Graham Rawlinson

I can't give you hardware suggestions, but this page might help:

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
www.elephantboycomputers.com