Is there a Palm Emulation prgm for PPC 2003?

July 25, 2004 2:01:53 AM

Was wondering if it is possible to run applications created for a Palm
Piolt on a Windows Mobile 2003 unit. Is there a PPC program and will
put my iPAQ into a Palm emulation mode?
Thanks in advance!!!
Regards,
Steve B.
PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com
Anonymous
July 25, 2004 9:45:35 PM

Yes there is. Google for PocketPalm - this is the best one. But keep in mind
that it will not work with all Palm OS apps.

--

..: Jakub Kanczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

This will allow me to run some palm applications on my PPC 2003 iPAQ
device? Where do I get this program/emulator?

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:45:35 +0200, "Jakub Kanczugowski"
<duncan@no-spam-ever.ceti.pl> wrote:

>Yes there is. Google for PocketPalm - this is the best one. But keep in mind
>that it will not work with all Palm OS apps.

Thanks in advance!!!
Regards,
Steve B.
PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com
Anonymous
July 27, 2004 3:00:16 PM

> This will allow me to run some palm applications on my PPC 2003 iPAQ
> device? Where do I get this program/emulator?

Yes you will be able to run some Palm apps. (only from Palm OS 3.x) But you
have to download Palm III ROM in order for this to work. You can get it from
official PalmOne website.

Here you can find PocketPalm [google is your friend :-) ]
http://www.pdaphonehome.com/download/fileinfo.php?id=16...

--

..: Jakub Kanczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl