Unhandled exception unable to invoke subscribers setup wil..

Hi All,

I installed Audigy 2 Platinum ZS from Creative Labs and tried to Uninstall
their driver in Safe Mode and getting the above error. They don't have any
clean up program and neither will provide list of keys to remove from the
Registry. I can remove their folders manually, but any idea how to clean up
the registry, or may recover the previous version.

Their ridiculous solution was to re-install Windows<s>.

Regards,

Doron
2 answers Last reply
More about unhandled exception unable invoke subscribers setup

    I did better then that and I called them and their solution was to
    Re-Install Windows.
    I need to find a way to recover the Registery or any other idea would be
    great.

    "Doron Farber" <DF_XYZ@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I did better then that and I called them and their solution was to
    >Re-Install Windows.
    > I need to find a way to recover the Registery or any other idea would be
    > great.

    System restore

    Manually edit the registry and search for every instance of every possible
    permutation of Creative Labs, Soundblaster, etc. that might apply.

    Driver rollback

Registry Windows XP