Unhandled exception unable to invoke subscribers setup wil..

August 1, 2005 6:44:19 PM

Hi All,

I installed Audigy 2 Platinum ZS from Creative Labs and tried to Uninstall
their driver in Safe Mode and getting the above error. They don't have any
clean up program and neither will provide list of keys to remove from the
Registry. I can remove their folders manually, but any idea how to clean up
the registry, or may recover the previous version.

Their ridiculous solution was to re-install Windows<s>.

Regards,

Doron
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 8:07:03 PM

I did better then that and I called them and their solution was to
Re-Install Windows.
I need to find a way to recover the Registery or any other idea would be
great.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 12:07:29 AM

"Doron Farber" <DF_XYZ@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I did better then that and I called them and their solution was to
>Re-Install Windows.
> I need to find a way to recover the Registery or any other idea would be
> great.

System restore

Manually edit the registry and search for every instance of every possible
permutation of Creative Labs, Soundblaster, etc. that might apply.

Driver rollback
!