New to AMD

I have been an Intel user for years, but have been considering AMD because I
do gaming, I am thinking of ASUS boards as my choice, but I woild like some
reccomendations from the group for what would be a good AMD board and
processor. I am hoping my Kinston ram with suite the board.

Thanks!

sunbow

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

any budget limit?

"RedRider134" <redrider134@rogers.com> wrote in message
> I have been an Intel user for years, but have been considering AMD because
> do gaming, I am thinking of ASUS boards as my choice, but I woild like
some
> reccomendations from the group for what would be a good AMD board and
> processor. I am hoping my Kinston ram with suite the board.
>
> Thanks!

Also, what is your ram?

RedRider134 wrote:
> I have been an Intel user for years, but have been considering AMD
> because I do gaming, I am thinking of ASUS boards as my choice, but I
> woild like some reccomendations from the group for what would be a
> good AMD board and processor. I am hoping my Kinston ram with suite
> the board.

I would turn elsewhere for a mobo. I'm tired of Asus. Read over at
www.nforcershq.com fora.
try Abit.